Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yummy Recipe

I found this recipe in a magazine and my family really loved it so I thought I would share.


Asian noodle bowl
8 oz pkg linguine noodles
1 pkg frozen Asian style vegetables
2 tsp oil
1 lb beef or chicken sliced thinly
1/4 cup Kraft Asian toasted sesame dressing
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
Cook pasta as directed adding vegetables to the boiling water last 2 minutes. Meanwhile heat oil in large skillet, add meat and cook until done stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce.Cook 2 min or until sauce is a little thicker. Drain pasta mixture place in large serving bowl add meat mixture toss until noodles are coated with sauce serve warm with french bread and a salad. Quick Easy and Delicious!

3 comments:

Sherwoods said...

That sounds really good, I may just have to try it!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Yum! That sounds so good! Thanks

cheeriBABY said...

I made this for dinner tonight. Super quick and delicious. Lyberti said it is yummy yummy. I ended up adding a little more of the dressing.