Friday, January 28, 2011

January

It was pretty warm today despite the yard full of snow so I took Raz out so I could play with my new camera I got for Christmas!


Pencil Sketch effect!


Gavin is such a fun boy, he loves to be outside, it doesn't matter how cold it is he will stay out until his little cheeks are bright red, he is getting really good at skiing also!




Bryhton at D.A.R.E graduation. They each had to write an essay to graduate and then they chose 14 essays as winners and then they chose 4 out of those 14 to read their essay at the graduation Bryhtons essay was chosen.So proud of him! It is so fun to watch him get excited about school and the things he is learning! Wish I had half his ambition when I was his age I could have been something great!


1 comment:

Bunnell's said...

great pix! Dad said they have a polarized and UV lens filter at WalMart that is not to much...Helps protect your camera lens...thought I would share! I miss ya lady and your sweet little family (yes Chris included:) I want to see more pix!!! I love them!!!