Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snow Fun,Basketball and Etiquette

Raz and Treagan were mezmerized by the snowfall they sat in the window and watched it for at least 20 min. I think they wanted to go out and play.
Brylei (in the pink shorts)played basketball again this year and really loved it. She finally got the hang of how it's supposed to be played. Last year she struggled but this year she was a real star on her team!
Sorry Chris I think we are going to have to put up a basketball hoop!
Bryhton went to an etiquette dinner at church here he is in a strange pose. He is such a goofball!
They had to dress up nice and Bryhton even did his hair in a frohawk. Now at dinner he tries to teach his siblings great etiquette!
We havent gotten alot of snow this year so when we did the kids were out playing in it! One night Chris and I came home late and there was a snowman in the yard the kids had made in the dark!
Love these guys so much they are so full of energy!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

GO BASKETBALL!!! Deep down Chris knows it is the better sport;) I only say that because I live 300 miles away...I wish I could have seen her play!! When she plays for High school I will come!