Sunday, April 15, 2012

Running

So my goal this year was to start running. Why? I'm not real sure I just made it one of my new years resolutions. I got started a little late though and have only been doing it for about 2 weeks. For those of you that know me well. I am not a runner. I excercise often but it's usually just toning stuff like situps and pushups.When I first started I could barely make it a 1/4 mile now I am up to a mile. It sounds really wimpy I know but for me it is a huge victory and eventually I want to run farther. Right now though I am just working on making improvements on how fast I can run a mile with my best time so far being 9 min and 32 seconds. I really don't even know if that is good but Its the best I can do so far. I have not decided if I like to run or not. I know I feel good when I get back to my house and I'm glad I went. So for now I will keep putting on my running shoes and keep pushing myself out the door!

2 comments:

Krystal Keck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheeriBABY said...

Way to go!!