Thursday, July 26, 2012

June 2012 New Mexico/Missouri

We headed out to Missouri the first week in June. We stopped in New Mexico to drop off Chris at a job and then the kids and I drove the 14 hours to my parents. Thank goodness for Dr.Pepper and sunflower seeds. While we were in New Mexico we went to the Indian Ruins,they were pretty cool.
 I love when I can capture sweet moments like this. Gav was afraid Treag was going to fall while he was running down this trail, so he ran up and took his hand.
 The kids thought it was so cool that  someone could carve a home into the mountainside.
 Pretty amazing sight to see.
 While we were in Missouri Chris was able to join us after the New Mexico job for a few days. We were able to get a picture of all the siblings and their spouses.Here is the crazy group. One of my sister inlaws is expecting so when this baby comes my parents will have 2 dozen grandkids.
My Dad and Mom and  my siblings. We haven't all been together in awhile,so it was fun to be together again for a few days.

No comments: